Slider

THE LOOK : LAST SUMMER VIBES BOHO DRESS

Freitag, 7. September 2018








#DRESS #SHEIN  
#WEDGES #UGG SUNGLASSES #MIUMIU 
#BAG  #MICHAELKORS #HAT #ZARA 


BYE BYE SUMMER 2018 ! 
What I wore today ? 
My last summer vibes , with the beautiful maxi boho dress style . 
Ohh, the summer is ending I am so sad about it . 

The multicolor - dress is strapless and maxi length. Pattern type is floral and I love it . 


Nature and city -style is one of the best contrast you can get in the city of Hamburg . 


 The wedges so perfect and the hat is for the up coming autumn season. I love the color brown in all kind of looks .

Stay tuned for the autumn looks next here :-
LOVE CARMEN





Pic Location :
Germany : Hamburg , Aussenalster



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan