Slider

THE LOOK : AUTUMN IS UP HURRY UP !

Freitag, 14. September 2018










#HOODIE #SHEIN #LEGGING #SHEIN  #BUMBAG #SHEIN #SUNGLASSES #Hu.M #RUNNING #NIKE


What I am wearing today ?
Or  the up coming  - Fall season 2018 ? 

I am wearing a "contrast sleeve slogan print hoodie" in colored khaki . 
Perfekt to style with a striped legging and runner sneakers. The bum -bag is one of my style favor this fall 2018 . 
When I was in New York so many woman  and  man , wore this type of style and in New York City the people love it easy :) so hurry up and try something sporty and dynamic . 

I love this kind of Sporty- LOOK.

Fashion talk :-


HOODIES IN SEASON ! 
SLOGAN , Block colored .
Muted colors , ohh the autumn can come. For my part, I always liked the color brown in all variations. Especially great are the new prints either slogan or leo optik. I will present a lot here.
Stripes are very trendy in pants. The barometer goes up there steeply. 

I will wear the sporty look as a streetwear and not just for sport!


Very upbeat with one of the chic bum bags. ... so be inspired by all the beautiful autumn LOOKS. and dare you ....


LOVE CARMEN





Pic Location :

Germany : Hamburg , Aussenalster



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan