Slider

THE LOOK : LIFESTYLE TRAVEL LOOK : BANGKOK

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018













#DRESS #MAJE #SUNGLASSES #TOMFORD #BAG #CHANEL


What I am wearing today ? 
This season 2018 I like everything that is green. 
The color green has for me a very emotional character associated with nature. I feel very well in the color green. It can be in all print variations like flowers, abstract or monochrome. She radiates a happiness and is my favorite for 2018. 

Not without reason, especially in the city, the green is missing and so I always have it with me. The Thailand trip was very spontaneous and I bought this dress just before Christmas, it is very light and the print is unique. 
It is very chic of the style with the gatherings on the neck and arms. At over 30 degrees also great to wear. In colder countries with leggings and boots, of course, too. 
On my tour, I have a lot of new things in my luggage and will present you from week to week new. I chose and styled the clothes myself. 

The photo location of the temple "WAT ARUN" in Bangkok Thailand was not necessarily easy to get a perfect picture from the light conditions and the large number of tourists but I did my best. 

It was fascinating there and I would recommend anyone visiting the temple. I really liked it.
Other cultures are always interesting and never boring. 
What you prefer to wear spring -summer season 2018? 
love Carmen



pic location:
THAILAND, BANGKOK 
WAT ARUN

*Ad Choice / Anzeige:


*SHOP THE LOOK : 


DRESS : 
*SHOP : MAJE HERE AND 









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan