Slider

FASHION AND TRAVEL : KHO SAMET : DRESS FLORAL AND SUNDOWN

Freitag, 23. Februar 2018













#DRESS #FLORAL #ZAFUL #BAG #BOYBAG #CHANEL #SUNGLASSES #CELINE 


What I am wearing today ?
 You miss the summertime ?  
Here a Style-Inspiration!
I am wearing a long sleeves floral dress .
Big cinema? I immortalized a dreamlike backdrop for this beautiful dress. The island Kho Samet in Thailand, was so gorgeous that I did not come out in amazement. Especially beautiful in Thailand the sunsets. The island with its beautiful resorts and spa hotels has done to me. The flower dress with the pretty red boybag I had on more often than anticipated. A good portion of romanticism brings joy. This floral print is one of my favorites. Green, lavender, blue and white flowers in great pressure so beautiful.

Did you feel like getting more? Do not know where you spend the holidays? I introduce you soon to Categorie Travel the beautiful Resort & Spa Hotel. See you soon, dear ones have a nice weekend.





PIC LOCATION :
THAILAND :
KHO SAMET 




*Ad Choice / Anzeige:

*SHOP THE LOOK :

1. FLORAL DRESS : 
SHOP :
 Farfech HERE AND 
OR SHOP: 
THE OUTNET.COM HERE

OR YOU LIKE fashion guides 2018:

*SHOP : fashionguide 2018






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan