Slider

THE LOOK : LIFESTYLE SPECIAL: MONTE-CARLO HOTEL HERMITAGE

Dienstag, 12. April 2016


















#SKIRT #DOLCEGABANNA #BAG #CHANEL #PEEPTOE #SERGIOROSSI #SHIRT #BOSS #SUNGLASSES #Celine #CHAIN  #&otherStories 

LINKS : 
! thank you for beautiful stay !  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%B4tel_Hermitage_Monte-Carlo



What I am wearing ?
Hotel Hermitage Monte- Carlo  

I really enjoyed it to stay there . This is one of the best Hotels I have ever seen. I  am so happy about the great atmosphäre to be there after years ago. 

What I love to wear in a so great Hotel !?
I decided to wear a classic pencil skirt in black with zipper on the back.

Perfect the peeptoe shoes 
I am in love with , the white shirt -blouse in silk with long sleeves
/ *SHOP: Breuninger here/, I prefer so much . 

The lovely chain in golden color
/ * SHOP: NET-A-PORTER here /is one of my new favorites and the sunny you always know / *SHOP: Farfetch here /. 

The bag my absolutely favorite . / *maybe you like ? SHOP: NET-A-PORTER here /

You like it ? 
*LOVE CARMEN*

*AdChoices
SHOP THE LOOK : ->





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan