Slider

THE LOOK : HOLIDAY SPECIAL LIFESTYLE : MONTE - CARLO

Samstag, 2. April 2016





















#WOOLJACKET #H&M #STUDIO #S/S2016 #SKIRT AND #TOP  #IsabelleMarant #BAG #CHANEL #ESPRADRILLES #ZARA #SUNGLASSES #BALENCIAGA #CHAIN #&otherStories #NEWCOLLECTION2016 #HOTEL #HERMITAGE #MONTE-CARLO

 EASTER HOLIDAYS , I traveled to Monte -Carlo .
 I love the atmosphäre and the luxury best romantic notes , and the most beautiful shops are there . In Monte -Carlo many new buildings growing up , time goes bye so fast. But the old ones are still standing and so beautiful .  

The best romanic and antic Hotel I am fall in love with  
THE "HOTEL HERMITAGE MONTE - CARLO" . 
It is one of the historical HOTEL and I love the style and interior of the most romantic feeling you ever can feel . When you relax and staying in the Hotel you feel like a princess . All is so beautiful .
 If you like wellness and sport the Hotel have a very beautiful pool and terrasse to enjoy your stay . 
The view is adore! 

"The Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo and the Hotel Hermitage Monte - Carlo have been voted "Best Hotel in Monaco " by readers of celebrated American magazine Conde`Nast Traveller, who unveiled their selection of best Hotels in France and Monaco . " 
Next time maybe I love to visit Hotel de Paris what is amazing . What I am wearing is a romantic style . The skirt is white with cut out look , perfect the espradrilles sandals and the cardian - wool -jacket in oversize look is so hot this season ,  SHOP the LOOK .  The trend is now up to date. Also I see in Monaco ,too , I think it so easy to wear and its  in spring and summer a must-have this season . 
I love it . Tell me if you like it ? 
Stay in touch , the best is I visit a lot of nice places #easter-holidays . And I will present you more nice LOOKS for this SEASON .  

* LOVE CARMEN*




AdChoices :

SHOP THE LOOK :->

You love Cardian - Wool Jackets ? 

1) SHOP: Myteresa HERE;

5)SHOP: Myteresa : HERE.


SHOP THE STYLE : ->



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan