Slider

THE LOOK : DREAM PALACE MONACO

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

















#MARLENE #ZARA #ESPRADRILLES #ZARA #WOOL-CARDIAN #STUDIO #H&M #NEWCOLLECTION #SS2016  #BAG #CHANEL #SUNGLASSES #Celine #CHAIN #VINTAGE #PILGRIM


What I am wearing on my visit to the guard at the palace? 
 I opted for the flared trousers Marlene style 
/*SHOP: Farfetch here /
and a white t-shirt with scripture printed in black! 
/maybe you like ? *Shop: About You here/
The wool-cardian /*SHOP: Farfetch here /was a good choice and the espradrilles in white 
/*SHOP: Sigrun Woehr here./ Perfect the bag in black with gold metallic lock. 
maybe you like ? /*SHOP : Farfetch here and 
SHOP: NET-A-PORTER here /
And the chain in gold metallic look with black stones. (vintage)
maybe you like ? /*SHOP:Forzieri here/ AND
 *SHOP:VESTIAIRE COLLECTIVE here/

What seems the sun for a great day and it is blue sky. I almost think it should be so. 
I needed a little sightseeing in Monaco. 
The palace with great viewpoints and the garden around the palace really chic. I was of course in the church! As impressive and yet kept very simple. 

I love it and  great I came to the history of Monaco and the Principality little closer.

Then I went down through the gardens and the marina. I could visit everything on foot. 
But uphill was tiring. who has no desire to run drive small seightseeing tracks high.

The large marina Platform was lugubrious, single plate. To chill out at lunchtime quite nice.

 I've now been on the trail of the magnificent backdrop of the palace and it was stunning.

The time in Monaco was graceful in Hotel Hermitage Monte Carlo and I would have liked to have remained all the time at the hotel.

*LOVE CARMEN*





*AdChoices 


S H O P  T H E  L O O K : 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan