Slider

FASHION STYLE : AUTUMN TRENDY STYLES

Dienstag, 5. November 2019


#woolsweater #oversize #brown #&otherstories #bag #longchamp #denim #levis #sunglasses #CĂ©line #newcollection2019

What to wear autumn winter season 2019/20 ? 
You feel lost with so many styles ? Me , too . 

Here I give you my outfit - inspo for the cold season at all . It is a great look for all day . 
My holidays now ending I was in Sydney Australia and I had a great time there . This trip was amazing and I will share here next time more looks . Stay tuned . 
LOVE CARMEN





*Advertisement/Anzeige : 

Here we go my Style-Collage :)
Fashiontalk : 
I love the brown colors and the black boots for walk in the city , great street look . 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan