Slider

FASHION STYLE : FASHION TALK : WHAT I WORE TODAY ? OUTFIT SUMMER SYLT LOVE

Montag, 16. September 2019











#DENIM #ZARA #NEWCOLLECTION #TOP #ABERCROMBIE&FITCH #BAG #TOMFORD #HIGHHEELS #GUCCI #SANDALS #UGGAustralia #BELT #GUCCI #SUNGLASSES #Céline 

What I am wearing today ? 
Last summer vibes , I enjoyed the last summer sunny days #sylt #germany #list .
My outfit is very simple , denim skinny  , shorts-denim,  off-the shoulder top and cold -shoulder top . 

The highlight my new bag  , I fall in LOVE with this bag . 
Very great my #IPhone have his own place in the bag :)

You like the colorful bag ? Me ,too .

And the best I am not alone , you follow the #NYFW 
There you saw so many colorful looks for the next season ready- to- wear , R-T-W
spring summer 2020! 
#TOMFORD 
LOOKBOOK :- HERE

I only say bye bye #summer2019 but we will see you next Year 2020 . 


LOVE  CARMEN


pic location : Germany,
SYLT ILAND , LIST .


*Advertisement / Anzeige : 


*SHOP THE LOOK :-


1. BAG : 
*SHOP : LUXDH HERE;
AND YOU LIKE ?
*SHOP : YOOX.COM HERE;
AND
*SHOP : YOOX.COM HERE;


2. SANDALS :
 MAYBE YOU LIKE ?
*SHOP : FARFETCH HERE;

*SHOP :GUCCI HERE;

3. OVER THE SHOULDER TOP :

*SHOP : MATCHESFASHION.COM HERE ;

*SHOP :H&M HERE

-----------------------------------------------------------






1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan