Slider

THE LOOK : ENJOY SPRING GUIDE

Donnerstag, 30. März 2017














#SKIRT #ISABELLEMARANT #TOP #ZARA #SANDALS #ISABELLEMARANT

What I am wearing today ? 
Spring is here Germany , Europe , amazing sun ! 
I love the weather when it`s getting more warm ! All winter jackets goodbye , all winter boots goodbye .....
This pics are taken last year 2016 and I think this year also nice to wear . I love the white skirt and top. 
 But what you looking for ? White with braun is amazing mix . The cut out skirt and top are so timeless LOOK . 
I really love it . 
I am really happy that you follow me and sometimes it`s nice to post LOOKs in white ! You like it ?
Here is a SHOP where you have so beautiful LOOKS * SHOP Myteresa.com HERE enjoy your sunny weekend and see you next here . 
LOVE CARMEN


PIC LOCATION : BARDOLINO , ITALY 

*Ad Choices / Anzeige : 

*SHOP THE LOOK :- 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan