Slider

THE LOOK : WARM UP PARIS PART 1

Montag, 21. November 2016














#WOOL-SWEATER #KENZOxHM  #WOOL-LEGGING #KENZOxHM 
#WOOL-CAP  #KENZOxHM #BAG #CHANEL #SUNGLASSES #Celine 

What I am wearing on my sightseeing trip to Paris Louvre Museum ?

There is nothing more to say the world need drama , I really love the collection of new style for the street , it seams like ..... to say here I am ! And it`s like that ! 
The best place to show how it looks like it is Paris . 
Sometimes it needs a hit of color and print . This is the innovation of more .... ! The comfort zone is nudged out . The zebra print in blue black #leggings is one of my favorite . The woolsweater with mixed print look zebra and stipes a coool stuff . The Cap ohhh hot hot . 
I decided to present you the drama look !

For the evening  I just changed the sneaker in boots and no cap .
The day-look is an eye-catcher and whoever likes it is right here.
I love it for my part.
The balance in this look is the zebra print in different colors , so it works to say  I love fashion  #KENZOxHM
DO you like it ?
Have a nice week ! 
Love Carmen


The place where the pics are taken 
 Avenue Montaigne and
 Paris Louvre Museum 




*Ad Choice / Anzeige :

*SHOP THE LOOK :-










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan