Slider

THE LOOK : STREETSTYLE AUTUMN

Samstag, 5. November 2016


Hello all , Fashionlovers !

You love style-collagen ? 
What to wear in autumn/winter 2016/17 ? 
I really love that kind of street-wear . 
The cozy wool sweater with zick-zack application and the wool skirt in the middle of the collage are my favorite this time . 
You like the fashion of #KENZO ? 
me too , I was shopping last week for "KENZOxH&M" so I will present you one of my styles soon .
I think the plateau sneaker is something special and for streetwear perfect to combinate with many looks . 
The shirts are great with the special #KENZO print at all . 
YOU LIKE IT ? 
LOVE CARMEN



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan