Slider

THE LOOK : CHRISTMAS STORY ACT 2

Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016









#BOOTS #CULOTTES #&otherStories #BAG #Celine 
# SUNGLASSES #THEROW #COAT #ZARA 
#SHIRT #ASYMETRIC #ZARA #NEWCOLLECTION F/W 2015 
#SCARVE #BLACK #ZARA #SOCKS #H&M 

Hello all fashion lovers!
 What I wear under the Christmas tree?

I love white and black combined. My Favorite for the Christmas Eve is usually associated with beautiful white Accseoires. For the already straight militäry style I've chosen an asymmetric long shirt, it is inserted from the waist high pants and long in the back hanging out. Really great the velvet scarf narrow and long. I wear it now 1 time around the neck and forward slightly once knotted. The jacket fits perfect to and more info can watch her in the post last week. ACT. 1
I am thrilled how beautiful the style looks for evening dinner. 
Enjoying the beautiful celebrations
 and the days off.

*LOVE CARMEN*



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan