Slider

THE LOOK : THE WAY YOU WANT ….CIAO COAT !

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014























AdChoices :

#ACNESTUDIOS #DENIM #BLACK here, #Celine #SUNGLASSES, #CHANEL #BAG here , #PATRIZIAPEPE here #COAT, #TURNOVER #BLOUSE #RUFFLES, 


It's all about how I dress today , it is an important event , it should be elegant but also extravagant. My motto is as I stay in memory? what can I do to get noticed ? but not intrusive fashion .
The first thing I look for the appropriate colors that I want to wear, I have therefore chosen dark colors because they are unobtrusive and at the same time the person who stands in them is in the favor of the personal touch. To this end, a bright coat of immediately striking about the meeting in the greeting.
It is important to combine a light color to look fresh cheerful and active and friendly.
The bag should be well chosen, this is the statement I want to meet .
I have therefore decided for a medium sized bag in plain black with silver clasp. It is a bag for every occasion and has the luxury status at the top of the fashion world.
The Blouse with ruffles is playful and yet a detail of what a simple blouse has not . Therefore, you will be remembered .
AT THE END OF APPOINTMENT HOT !

What remains? You and your personal touch / Sheet

XOXO CARMEN


GET THE LOOK :




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan