Slider

THE LOOK : SPORTY ALL AROUND

Samstag, 10. Mai 2014


















#HOODY #H&M #NEWCOLLECTION2014 #DENIM JEANS #H&M #SNEAKERS #ADDIDASNEO #BAG #BALENCIAGA #SUNGLASSES #CELINE 


I am wearing the sporty trend, I love it when I am on the day at the university or in my spare time traveling and warm feel in the cozy hoody #H&M #NEW-COLLECTION2014. The denim in blue is also #H&M #NEWCOLLECTION2014 .The sporty sneakers in black with white stripes #ADDIDASNEO are so comfortable and practical even in not so nice weather, it rains constantly and is cloudy. The lightweight and stylish bag from #BALENCIAGA is a cognac brown. I think the fringe revive the bag. I am totally happy in spite of bad weather. 
see again and hopefully with a little sun. #SUNGLASSES #CELINE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan