Slider

FASHION TREND : SPRING LOOK CÒTE D`AZUR

Samstag, 6. April 2019










#DRESS #ZARA #NEWCOLLECTION2019 #SS2019 
#SANDALS #MANGO #NEWCOLLECTION2019 
#BAG #TOMFORD #SUNGLASSES #CHANEL 

HELLO SPRING ! 
What I am wearing today ? 
BLUE ,BLUE DRESS

A beautiful short dress color blue with mixed pattern "patchwork optic". I travel to france , Cannes , "Còtes D`Azur" , I love the french glamour luxury .  LOOK inspiration : A DAY CÒTE D AZUR. The beautiful fresh colors from St.Tropez to Antibes and Cannes . A new level is born with this dress. A absolut wow look . The nice sandal in black is amazing to combinate with a dress . 
I fall in love with the destination and my new dress. 
LOVE 
CARMEN



*Advertisement / Anzeige :


TREND BLUE COLOR: 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan