Slider

FASHION TRAVEL STREETWEAR NEW YORK

Montag, 6. August 2018








#DENIMSKIRT #ANDOTHERSTORIES #TOP #SIMILAR #BAG #MICHAELKORS #SNEAKERS #NIKE


What to wear today N.Y.C. streetstyle ?

I love to wear a casual look in N.Y.C. 
In summer I love the mini skirt -style . The high waste high A-line with asymmetric hem .

Very cool for the day. The style is one of my favorites. Simple and Best. 

The sneakers must be on further paths that you travel in N.Y.C. 
At the bag I had a small leather bag in mint coloring. I love this color.

What you like to wear this summer ? 

Of course I took a lot more outfits on my trip to the USA. So stay tuned for what else I had in my luggage.
LOVE CARMEN 


PIC LOCATION:
USA, N.Y:C.
Brooklyn Bridge



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan