Slider

THE LOOK : FASHION TRAVEL : THAILAND RAYONG : BEACH DAYS

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2018









#SWEATERDRESS #ZAFUL #BOYBAG #CHANEL #SANDALS #BIRKENSTOCK

What I am wearing today ? 
A beautiful beach walk Thailand , Rayong, Beach near Marriott Hotel I had stayed some days . A great place to relax .
 I enjoyed the days here after a long trip between the Ilands Kho Chang and Kho Samet . 
The coast is long the beaches amazing to walk and relax . My outfit very sporty for a beach walk . The beautiful red boy-bag my favor . 

The sandals in silver metallic look great. The nature color border hat a little souvenir from the Iland Kho Chang.


You love the sporty beach - style ? 

I present you some new looks :-

LOVE CARMEN 




pic place : 
Thailand ; 
Rayong Beach 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan