Slider

THE LOOK : FASHION LIFESTYLE : KHO CHANG : SUMMER BIKINI

Dienstag, 17. April 2018











                    #BIKINI #MOSCHINO #SUNGLASSES #Celinè 


Hello , the beach day will come soon ?! 
My beachwear for this summer season 2018 ? 
I love neon colors ! You too ? Yellow , pink, green blue whatever or simple black with pink or yellow . This summer you will find so many styles and all of them so nice to wear . 
What to do this summer season with the hair ?
Maybe you like neo colors more for your hairstyle , so you can take a sporty cool hair bungee braid . 
A real great trend the bubble effect .

Talk : -
"I would like to betray my bikini figur secret today :)
I am a passionate jogger and fitness lover, so I train at least 3 times each week. There is also 1 hour running and yoga gymnastics. A little equipment training is also part of it. But what I tell you clearly the food is also important, I love fish and meat and salads of all kinds. And my cafe latte must be. I love to enjoy fresh fruit in the summer and you have your desire to feel good then look at my travel page " JourneyStyleMe there I have many destinations in the talk. 
Catergories : TRAVEL , enjoy .

LOVE CARMEN


Pic Location : 
ILAND KHO CHANG ; 
THAILAND 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan