Slider

FASHION TRAVEL : STREET STYLE : CITY TRIP ISTANBUL

Donnerstag, 15. März 2018












#sweater #MICHAELKORS #bag #CHANEL #sunglasses #MIUMIU #boots #maje #denim #MANGO

What I am wearing today ? 
My city trip to ISTANBUL was amazing . I love to wear a sweater with ruffles and a basic black slim denim . My new bag is one of my favor this season . The classic one is timeless . The rounded sunglasses very nice and still a favor style . The biker style boots a great style for street walk and sightseeing .
Where you enjoy your next city trip ? 
I never been in Istanbul before , but it was breathtaking and I fall in love with the city <3 




PIC LOCATION:
TURKEY, ISTANBUL 
 Dolmabahçe Palace











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan