Slider

THE LOOK : LIFESTYLE HAMBURG : ELBPHILHARMONIE #chanelinhamburg

Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017











#BOYBAG #CHANEL #DENIM #METALLICBLOCK #ACNESTUDIOS #FAUXFUR #BALMAINFORHu.M #BOOTS #URBANOUTFITTERS #TSHIRT #WHITE #ARTPRINT #CADANSHOP #SIMILAR  


What I am wearing today #event #chanelinhamburg? 

I love to present you a streetstyle ! 

In Hamburg , Germany it was so windy and cloudy.

 I like the metallic block print in front, black denim ! The nice glamour trend is still standing out and shout out with a great art -flower- print - shirt ! 

"This is my new art print design t-shirt, I worked on it and it will be come out next year 2018 , with a limited edition .  Do you like it ? 
Stay tuned " 

The faux-fur-jacket is one of my favor . 
I got it and I love it . 
So nice color black and green with a beautiful belt . 
The boots are my trendy new ones .... !!!

LOVE CARMEN



Fashiontalk :
#CHANELMetiersdArt2017/18 was a great event in Hamburg, the breathtaking show and fashion-looks inspired all guests , the tweed outfits and the sailor cap in multicolored grid patterns is one of my favor . The atmoshphäre in the Elbphilharmonie was amazing and wonderful experience with Chanel 2018 Paris - Hamburg .
Karl Lagerfeld we love you and thank you for the great show #CHANELINHAMBURG. 




pic location :
Hamburg, Germany 
Elbphilharmonie ,
Hafencity, docks .







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan