Slider

THE LOOK : LIFESTYLE IBIZA : PINK CHIFFON DRESS

Mittwoch, 13. September 2017














#CHIFFON DRESS #GAMISS 
#SANDALS #POMPOMS #SIMILAR 
#BAG #MICHAELKORS
#SUNGLASSES #TOMFORD

What I am wearing today ? 
I love the pink chiffon dress ! It´s a off the shoulder style , but I like to wear it under the shoulder ! The day was very hot and I really love to show you how to wear the dress like a day outfit . The beautiful pompon sandals are this summer very trendy ! The color pink I love so much .
You have a favor color for autumn? 
I think pink in all types are very nice color for autumn , too!
You like the Chiffon DREsses ?

 LIFESTYLE IBIZA TRAVEL : 


The GIRI Cafe , located San Juan , north of Ibiza is a amazing place to chill the day and afternoon . 
 A nice church in San Juan !!!  A quiet place and a sleepy village . 
But take your time for it ! 
Also amazing the GIRI Hotel near to the Cafe. I fall in love with this place <3



LOVE CARMEN




*Ad Choice / Anzeige : in cooperation with #GAMISS , sponsored 


*SHOP THE LOOK : -


1. FLOUNCE OFF THE SHOULDER MINI CHIFFON DRESS PINK 

GAMISS HERE;

you love more chiffon dresses : 

GAMISS HERE


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar verƶffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan