Slider

THE LOOK : BLUE SKY

Sonntag, 13. März 2016









#SCARF #VERSACEFORH&M #DRESS #HALLHUBER #BOOTS #IBIZCODE #SUNGLASSES #MARCJACOBS

What I wear this spring summer, I'm a fan of blue and turquoise-colored dresses and bikinis. That's why I gave you a posting prepared with one of my long summer dresses, about 2 years ago I once posted it and it is still popular. Dresses are versatile and resourceful. 

"But I will again inspire you soon with new great photos. There are new travel locations and summer outfits in the foreground.
 It is, of course, like every year to Italy and new is I am going to Saint Tropez France and visit the "Provence-Alpes-Cote d `Azur".

I am thrilled and soon,
 you will with my posting can participate.


*LOVE CARMEN*




AdChoices :

STYLE COLLAGE : BLUE SKY :->



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan