Slider

THE LOOK : ROME STREETSTYLE AND LIFESTYLE

Montag, 9. November 2015


















#DENIM #ACNESTUDIOS 
#LEATHERBIKERJACKET #BALENCIAGAPARIS 
#BAG #CHANEL 
#WOLLCAP #H&M 
#SWEATER #H&M 
#RED #BRACELET #H&M 

"Rome is a fascinating city. Culture and city life are united over one another across. I was housed in centum and could visit everything by foot. I wear for the street style a leather jacket in black plus my favorite jeans in black, the sneakers black and white strips fit perfect. The sweater in gray with black writing one of my favorite parts. The little bag in black I love it. The wool-cap with rivets is also nice ."

 A perfect BIKER-LOOK STREET-STYLE ! 
You like it ? 

Much run anywhere the floor is covered with ancient cobblestone is better with sneaker for exploring the city. I personally liked Rome most at night. The ambience is not to exceed. The narrow streets and the many places of the ancient history simply breathtaking.
If you traveling to Rome , stay in the center , the best place to be for "Night Ambiente". 

The Hotel I prefer is Hotel Colonna http://www.colonnapalacehotel.it/



*LOVE CARMEN*




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan