Slider

THE LOOK : LOVE STORY PARIS act 1

Montag, 6. Oktober 2014













HERE IS MY LOVE STORY ACT 1 FROM PARIS : 

"I love Paris and the romantic flair . You have been there one's ? So you know what I mean. I enjoy the time and the shootings only for you ;) 
THE BEST OF …..here the Event - Chloe' LOVE STORY ! 

"This a new fragance from the fashion house of Chloe' , which came on the market in September 2014 ! It's inspired by Parisian romance. 
It 's a note of orange blossom. The scent is clean and fresh, made from neroli, orange blossom and stephanotis . "

I love it . kiss from Paris 
Carmen


PS. WHAT I AM WEARING ? NEXT POST ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan