Slider

THE LOOK : SUNDOWN AMORE BARDOLINO !

Sonntag, 17. August 2014











#HAT #Hu.M #TSHIRT #HALLHUBER #DENIMSKIRT #DOLCEGABBANA #HANDYCASE #LOUISVUITTON #SUNGLASSES #CELINE




What`s trendy this SUMMER ?


Today I am wearing a girl`s t- shirt from #HALLHUBER  that I have had new this season. I actually own one of them because I would wear them with my denim-looks .  I paired it with skirt from #DOLCEGABBANA and sandalette from Jilsander, which have the color black . Oh, and you can’t tell in the photo, but my Celine sunglasses are personalized with my name, which I think is pretty hip, and what you think about a trendy iPhone cases ? I love them all so much . Have a look ? 
love Carmen 



AdChoices:

SHOP THE LOOK :







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan