Slider

THE LOOK!

Montag, 25. November 2013

THE LOOK:


BOYFRIEND LOVE !































The Look Boyfriend Love : 

It`s the new DENIM JEANS from H&M , calling BOYFRIEND!I really love these style and I feel a little bit like a boy . The SWEATER is also from H&M . The hards in pink on the grey ground are so nice , I felt in love with these SWEATER.  THE SNEAKER : NEO ADIDAS . THE HAT in grey : H&M ; SUNGLASSES : H&M.AND I was at the shopping event for ISABEL MARANT H&M : I GOT THE CHAIN ;) so lovely . The wool gloves : H&M ; kidney belt : H&M;BAG SHOPPER : BALENCIAGA ; JACKET : WOOLRICH .

thanks for reading and comments xxoo carmen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan