Slider

THE LOOK : MY WISHLIST FOR AUTUMN #Dressfo LOVE

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016



#dress #dressfo 
#jacket #dressfo
#pants #black #dressfo
#chiffon #blouse #dressfo

Hello Autumn 2016 !

 What I will  wear the autumn- season 2016  ? 
Autumn is the finest time . 
Dressfo asked me to create a wishlist , and thats what I found and love : 
My wishlist is a very romantic style mixed with a contrast in rock `n roll . 
Especially the floral dress in colors red with black, I really like that . And the biker- jacket with the zipper what a amazing style!  

The second love in my wishlist , is a adore floral print chiffon blouse . I combinated these with black pants . I love that kind of pants ! Great. 

What you think about my wishlist for autmn 2016? 
Which style you prefer ?
Love Carmen




*AdChoices :in cooperation with DRESSFO ; sponsored post 


*STYLE COLLAGE :- 
my wishlist for autumn 2016 #Dressfo:

1. DRESS : SHOP : 
2. JACKET: SHOP: 

*STYLE COLLAGE : -

my wishlist for autumn 2016 #Dressfo:

pants black : SHOP:
blouse chiffon flower print : SHOP :

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan