Slider

THE LOOK : ICE CREAM GIRL AND ANGEL

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2016












#DRESS #DRESSFO #HAT #VINTAGE #ANGEL`sWING #HELLOWEEN-ACCESSOIRES #MAKEUP #M.A.C. 

Helloween 2016 !
What I am wearing ?  

I love the romantic dress in A -Line , knee-lengh , round collar , floral pattern in cotton blend polyester with belt .  
The hat in black and the anglel`s wing  make the Look perfect.

The  Helloween- Styles I love to present :
" LOOK ICE CREAM GIRL AND ANGEL !   

The inspired was a youtube video tutorial : 
by Desi Perkins 
I don`t know if you sometimes love to watch beauty tutorials ? 
I love it ! Here is the best I tried to make over. 
All my love is a pink beauty makeup look at all .
 So crazy and funny . 
The accsessoires are not fake , 
ICE CREAM and LOLLYPOP are so sweat ... !
And the dress is so amazing !
You like it ? 
LOVE CARMEN



*AdChoices :in cooperation with DRESSFO ; sponsored post


*SHOP THE LOOK : -

DRESS : SHOP : DRESSFO HERE
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan